วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

My stories

A farmer and a lot of birds

Once upon time there was a farmer, Thongsuk. Every years, he grows rice for selling, but he had met some problems. Especially, after he finished to grow rice, there were a lot of birds come to eat his rice. Every morning, Thongsuk comes to his farm, and he must to careful a lot of birds. Because there were a lot of bird groups in this area. So he triedto protact this problem but he could not to do about this. Suddenly, he got a good idea and he said that, you are my delicious food one day. Next in the early morning, thongsuk planed to revenge the bird packs. He carried a fishnet to his farm. When he arrived there, he walking stealthily near the bird groups. Then he threw the fishnet toward the bird groups. But all of them flight together and they could fly away from the farmer’s fishnet. After that, the birds flight to hold on the tree that area. A lot of them came to contact each other. They had some conversations that:
An old male bird said: We could fly away from the human but next time, we have to careful about our group.
A young bird: Who is a handsome, a stronger than everyone. I’m a lead in this group.
The old bird said that : It’s not only you but all of us had collaborated to fly together.
The young bird said that: I do not trust you.
And next in the morning, there were many bird groups go to eat farmer’s crops again. The old bird said that : Today we have to combine a big group because it can save our group.
The young bird said that: I don't trust you. If you don’t have me, you can not to do that ; It is only me to help our group.
The old bird: You must to trust me. No way, the young bird replied.
Finally, the bird group divided in to many groups and each other were argue. All of them begin to fight each other and don't careful about dangerous.
The young bird: Oh! My sadness, I was wrong. I’m so sorry with this event. Thongsuk looking towards a lot of birds and he has a chance. Then he throws his fishnet. The birds are could not fly together like before because all of them had separated for each other. Thongsuk was delight and he said that; yes I got a lot of birds Ha! Ha! Ha! And you are my breakfast today.
The young bird asked: today, we have to die?
The old bird replied: Sure. Could you forgive me please? the young bird asked.
The old bird said: It was so late, today we have to certain death.
So, a lot of the bird groups was the breakfast of the human and they could not corrected this situation.
This stories told that, If you do not have a harmony in your team, this loss has been brought about by your separation.

The End

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น