วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Interests

I Interested in sports. I think everyone know that sports are very importance and people around the world would like to play. And they would like to have a good health. Some people play to racing.

When I studied in primary school, I had ever been an athlete in my school because I could played almost every sports, such as, broad jump, high jump, racing, volley ball etc. But I choosed to be a volley ball player and My teacher taught me how to play volley ball sport. He supported me to play volley ball and I fallowed him. He took our's team to race other schools. Some time we won other teams and had a little party at our's school. Nowaday, I have never played some of these sports.

So, this time, I would like to play volley ball agian but I have not some friends to play with me and not anyone would like to play. Some time; I try to play other sports, or I will exercise when I have a free time. I still love to play volley ball and I think one day I would like to be a coach.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น