วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Diary

Last week, I went to my home town in Srisaket province for three days. I went to tell love my mother on the Mother day. Before I went to my house, I had reserved a ticket in Morchit Station. When I arrived there, I saw alot of people in Morchit and eachother back their home too.


I think, a lot of them went to their house. Some people have the vacation, they came back to meet their family because some of them have to work all years. When they get a chance, they will come back their house. I got on a bus to Srisaket for 9 hours. It was tortured for me and I had a backache. I could not sleep all night untill I arrived there. The bus stopped at the distric. I got off the bus and called my sister came to take me at this place. I told her come to quickly because I felt very tired. I want to sleep and want to relax. I have some gifts for my mother and I gave her on the Mother day. She was very happy about her gifts. Next day, I came back to Bangkok by a van.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น