วันเสาร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My dream Vacation

My dream Vacation



I would like to go to Japan because this country is very interesting for me and it has some attraction places to travel. Especially, Fuji Volacno; which it is one famous attraction that people around the world know and I believe that the most of people around the world would like to see there.

And if I have a good chance or have a lot of money, I will take my family to go there. I will take them travel around Japan, to learn about Japanese culture, tradition, to have some food that is a famous in this country and I think the people in this country are very pretty. I think the weather this country is very good and I like it, especially in the Winter. There are a lot of snowfall. It is very wonderfull for me because I have never see and I would like to touch and play it for one time.

so, I think, if I have a lot of money, I will take my family to travel Japan and to do something that is a funny such as have a small party. Sometime, if we have enough time, we would like to travel around Japan. And have a good trevel.

1 ความคิดเห็น: